Saturday, March 11, 2006

He'll probably start shaving for real soon

There is a sale at Kohl's this weekend (when isn't there? I know) so I bought Kevin a few clothes for the summer. Turns out that 3T shorts fit him great, although they're a little long, but 4T shirts are not big enough to last longer than a couple of months from now. I took back the 4T shirts last night and had to go to the *gasp* BOYS department instead of toddlers to get the next size up. I bought him size Small/4. That's a straight 4, note that there's no "T" after it.



I had a stronger emotional response than I expected there at the empty Kohl's at 10:30 pm on Friday night but it wasn't as bad as a few minutes later when I realized that the shirts in the boys department hang on adult-sized hangers. That was just too much.

No comments: