Thursday, June 23, 2005

Le Tour, LIVE, LOUD & LARGE

I have some big news. Let's all take a deep breath. In... Out...



Are you sitting down? I am. Here it is - this year, same as last year, the Tyler Hamilton Foundation is offering the Tour de France LIVE, LOUD and LARGE (ie: on a movie theater screen with hundreds of other screaming race fans.)



Better yet, this year there is a showing in COLUMBIA, MD. Last year, I got us lost driving to the Ballston Commons (VA) location and we got there late (all the bagels were eaten and almost every seat was taken.) I can't get lost going to Columbia, right?



My family is having our annual July-birthdays celebration the same day as the big-screen showing so I'll have to see if I can work that out. Also, there's a kid to consider now. Who wants to spend the night at our house on July 15th and stay with Kevin the next morning? :-)

No comments: