As previously mentioned, I didn't bring lunch today because I thought there was a contract party (ahem.) So, I jetted over to McDonalds and here are some things I learned on my trip.
- Traffic is easier to get through when you make all right-hand turns
- Not having air conditioning is a good thing at the drive-thru because you don't waste any cold air while sitting there with your window open
- Mattel now makes light-up matchbox cars
- The Chipotle next to McDonalds has seriously put a crimp in McDonalds business
- Cutting across traffic in an accidentally dangerous manner is best done not in front of a police car