Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Coup d'etat de Mere Has Begun

I knew it was coming and I knew I wouldn't like it but it had to be. A particular family member - who is very sweet, generous, kind and loving - has boundary issues when it comes to whose children belong to whom. So far we've sidestepped the issue and it hasn't been a problem until now when we've had to ask said generally wonderful family member to do us a favor which led directly to the first official steps of the coup.



It began before said favor was performed by said family member at the first possible chance after the favor was requested. And whether or not I knew it was coming, it's still hard to deal with.



I may not be the best mom, but I'm the best mom Kevin has. And it's going to stay that way whether said family member who never intends to make waves does make waves and makes me feel bad.



I apologize for this not making sense. It's hard to vent when no details should be divulged. Although it's not like most people won't understand the details from what I wrote anyway. I should probably just not post this, but I bet I will anyway.

No comments: