Monday, April 03, 2006

Sometimes it's not all about Papa

I'm reading my work email and catching up on the blogs I read while Kevin and Andy are outside playing Blue's Clues. I just heard, "Yoooohooooo!" at the back door a few times and decided I should get up and see what was going on.



I got to the door and Kevin asked, "Mama, do you like dandelions?" "No," I answered. "That's what I told him," said Andy. Then Kevin said, "I told Papa not to pick the flowers that you like. Papa, you can pick the dandelions but not the ones out front because she likes those."



It's nice to be looked out for sometimes, I'm usually the one being told to make sure I leave enough food for Papa, to get him something to drink while I'm up, to not hurt him when we bump into each other, etc. Because, you know, I'm really out to get him.

No comments: