Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Conversation

I fluffed my hair a bit after coming home from the salon to get the crunchy feeling out of it (mousse & curl revitalizer) so it looks a bit different than in the photo. And we've had a few more hours to get used to it. I asked Andy what he thinks.




Me: So what do you think of my hair? Do I look younger? Older? Sportier? Frumpier?

Andy: Hmmm...

Me: What? Tell me what you think.

Andy: I'm trying to come up with a way to say it nicely.

Me: If it's not nice, don't make it sound nice. Tell me what you're thinking.

Andy: It's a good thing by society's standards.

Me: But I won't think so?

Andy: Well, I don't think it's good.

Me: Ok, so tell me what it is. You already know I'm not crazy about how it looks.

Andy: It looks - sophisticated... glamorous.

Me: Can I write that in my blog?

No comments: