Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Questionnaire

I told Betsy that I read her blog regularly so now I should answer the questions she recently answered which made me point out that I read her blog regularly.




5 things I plan to do before I die:



1. Re-visit Alaska

2. Learn Spanish relatively well

3. Have more kids

4. Accept God's grace passionately

5. Ride my bike a few thousand more miles



5 things I can do:



1. Design an efficiently normalized relational database model

2. Type fast

3. Laugh at my own jokes

4. Throw a disc (frisbee) multiple ways

5. Stick my tongue out far enough to touch my nose



5 things I cannot do:



1. Art

2. Sing well

3. Juggle

4. Run fast

5. Take criticism well



5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:



1. Kindness

2. Mouth/teeth/smile

3. Humility

4. Voice

5. Muscles



5 things I say most often:



1. That's cool.

2. mmmMMM... (a la Marge Simpson)

3. But if you don't want to, that's ok.

4. I need to check email.

5. How about YOU do that?



3 celebrity crushes (I couldn't think of 5):



1. Matthew McConaughey

2. Brad Pitt in Ocean's Twelve

3. Will Smith



5 people I want to do this next:



Anybody - I love reading this kind of thing

No comments: