Thursday, June 16, 2005

Four Years of Wedded Bliss

As of today, Andy and I have been married 4 years. A few months after we got married, my brother's very perky Martha Stewartesque neighbor asked us, "So, isn't marriage great? For a year and a half after we got married, it was like we were in heaven. That feels good, doesn't it?" In my mind I answered, "I wouldn't really know how that feels, but thanks for asking."



Marriage and parenting - you can prepare all you want (and you should) but you never, ever know what you're getting into until you've gotten into it.



I wouldn't trade being married to Andy for anything, though! We've known each other for 9 years and although the first years were lots of exciting fun (first camping trip, lots of mountain biking, getting my truck repaired without asking, etc.) since we've been married, we've shared lots more. As we always say, "Go Team!"

No comments: