Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'd like to write an ode but, well, I just can't

I've been meaning to post photos of my truck since I starting reminiscing about it earlier in the year but I just got around to it. So there they finally are.



Last week, the odometer rolled over 160,000 miles and the little pepper is still going strong *sniff*, much to Andy's dismay.



I keep thinking of penning "An Ode To My Chevy S-10 Pickup" but I don't have the creativity for that. If anyone else wants to give it a try, let me know and I'll give you some material to work with. It'll be like those wedding songs that you can pay to have written when you give the songwriter some fun stories from your history. Although I'm not going to marry my truck - that's illegal in every state, isn't it? I mean, how would they do the blood test?

No comments: