Sunday, July 04, 2004

Le Tour de France has begun!

Ah, yes - it's July and that means that for the next 3 weeks, I will struggle to stay disciplined at work and not spend all my time "watching" the most incredible bike race ever and reading about it online. American Lance Armstrong is aiming his sights on a record-breaking sixth Tour de France win. He is an amazing athlete - his training ethic, determination, and discipline have pushed him to the leading edge of cycling and make him one of the strongest athletes of any sport.



If you have Outdoor Life Network on your cable TV subscription, you have the opportunity to watch unmatched amounts of Tour de France coverage. I don't have cable, so I miss out on all of that. However, there are a number of websites that cover the Tour in-depth; some even have "live" coverage in various formats. That's where my need to stay disciplined at work comes in.



Here are some sites that I regularly visit during the greatest 3 weeks in sports every July.



No comments: