Thursday, August 05, 2004

He Smiles!

We have a few pictures of Kevin and he looks very serious, even scared, in all of them. The doctor that has seen him said that he is shy around new people. All of this makes me think that he will be very quiet and probably not playful until he gets really comfortable around us and in our home. That may still be the case, but we just heard some really fun news from Josh, the program coordinator at our adoption agency.



A couple of agency employees traveled to Guatemala this week to meet with lawyers and such and I just got a phone message stating that Josh got to play with Kevin and he said that he is delightful and "the smiliest thing he's ever seen."



Wow, he does know how to smile! I can't wait to see that for myself. It brings tears to my eyes to think about it.

No comments: