Thursday, March 03, 2005

Maybe I should have a blog dedicated to stories of the stupid things I do

I’m listening to the radio now (headphones plugged in all the way) and I heard a song that I liked but didn’t recognize so I went to the station’s website and looked at their status bar showing what song is currently playing. Alas, it just said, “More of Washington’s best music coming up!” Hello, doesn’t a computer keep that thing up to date with what their computer playback is playing? I reloaded the page a few times and got no further info.



A couple of minutes later, I was listening to a commercial and I recognized the DJ’s voices but they were on the wrong station. Then I realized that I wasn’t listening to the station whose website I referenced. The nerve of them not to tell me what song was playing on somebody else’s station!

No comments: