Thursday, March 24, 2005

Secret Bunny

I’m used to playing Secret Santa and Secret Pal with friends but I’m not used to receiving anonymous gifts outside of the rules and confines of a group effort! I came to work this morning to find a Cadbury Caramel Egg on my keyboard. “How nice! I wonder who left that for me?” I thought. Then I opened my drawer to put my keys in and, voila! There were 2 more chocolate eggs! The smile spread wider across my face as I imagined someone taking the time to do this for me. Then I grabbed my cup to get some water and - guess what? Another chocolate! This was a special one - a Lindt brand chocolate bunny.



I smiled for 5 straight minutes! But now I can’t figure out who left me the candy and I can’t stand it that I can’t thank someone for it. The first couple of people I asked (believably) answered that they aren’t my Secret Bunny.



Elesa, did you hop up from Guatemala to play this trick on me??

No comments: