Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Adoption Status

Still no word on our legalized documents from the Embassy in DC, but that's to be expected. However, we've made the decision to pursue adopting a toddler over adopting an infant if that will work out. There are 2 little boys on our agency's waiting list and we received some information on the older boy. The younger boy didn't have information in the agency's database, but our coordinator is researching what further info she can get on both of the boys. We'll receive that as soon as the agency receives it from the lawyer in Guatemala. Another family has inquired about the older boy, so he may be a moot point from our perspective. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: